We are a modern family company based in Lemgo, Ostwestfalen Lippe.
One of our core competences is the development and manufacturing of innovative articles and assemblies.
- 1959 Foundation by Friedhelm Adomeit in Bad Salzuflen
- 1977 New building and move to Lemgo-Lieme
- 1994 2nd Generation, Iris Höner takes over management of the company
- 1994 New building of hall sections
- 2002 3rd Generation, both sons join the company
- 2004 Extension of production and warehousing area
- 2008 Introduction of HACCP and hygiene concepts
- 2008 Audited as "Nestlé Europe Supplier"
- 2008 Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 2010 Audited as "Weidenhammer Packaging Supplier"
- 2014 Extensive production area and premises expansion
- 2016 Latest QA technology, acquisition of multi-sensor CNC measurement technology
- 2016 Innovative product development, acquirement of 3D printer
- 2017 Expansion of injection-moulding manufacturing
- 2018 Certified DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- 2018 Air-conditioning of high-precision manufacturing areas
- 2019 Adomeit’s 60 year company jubilee!
- 2020 new medical-technics & food packaging customers are acquired
- 2021 Certified DIN EN ISO 9001:2015